Saturday, January 29, 2011

Update: Hosting Baru

Ok, macam yang aku cakap semalam, hosting tu pegi ban traffic from Malaysia. So, takde choice. Aku terpaksa move again. So I just spent $75 for a 3-year hosting plan. >_< it’s all for the sake of public service.

Now, kalo korang pegi http://www.gshbb.com, you’ll see the same home page, it’s just that it’s stored somewhere else. Links dalam page tu blom boleh pakai lagi. But, aku nak mintak tolong sesape kat sini yang tak boleh masuk langsung website tu, tolong comment kat bawah. I need to know, so that I can decide if I should get my money back and move elsewhere.

Hmm, baru sebulan pindah ke website baru dah kena pindah lagi. Well what can I do? So yeah, there’s a lot of work to be done. I have to work on the website, I have to work on a new TAB, I have to study Jazz and Classical music, bla bla bla. I’m extremely busy, and I’m feeling a little sick for the lack of rest. So hopefully korang faham la ye.

1 comment: