Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I’m back

Baru last week aku balik dari Las Vegas for a short vacation. Alright, aku ingat nak start buat TAB baru. Tapi pikir-pikir balik there’s one thing that I really have to do: Work on the new website.

Cam aku cakap sebelum ni, I’m sick of relying on blog layout. One of the reasons is that orang selalu tanye aku soklan yang jawapan dia aku dah cover kat sini. I don’t blame them. Pada aku blog layout tends to bury old stuff that are still relevant. Usually aku akan try jawap gak, but I get questions daily so lambat la aku reply. And aku sendiri pon makin susah nak keep track on ape yang aku dah ajar. I really feel like a regular website layout will allow me to list all the lessons, all the answered questions, and everything else properly. Senang untuk aku, senang untuk korang. The most important thing to me is for you guys to learn something. So how I present everything must be helpful. Kalau aku tak buat skrg makin bercelaru la. Baru setaun aku rasa dah berterabur materials aku.

So aku baru a few days try belajar benda-benda ni. Last time I really tried to learn how to create a webpage was over 10 years ago. Back then simple sket dari skrg. Mase tu Dreamweaver pon still under Macromedia, bukan Adobe. Mase tu Microsoft ade program FrontPage. Skrg memacam benda aku kena belajar. RSS la, CSS la and memacam benda yang memeningkan kepala otak, but important.

After working on it for a few days, here’s what I’ve come out with so far.

http://gshbb.com

Buat masa ni baru siap sket front page dengan download page. I still have to reorganize everything I’ve written, and fine tune the formatting. I may have to rewrite certain things to suit website layout. Aku akan arrange lesson sume ikut order yang aku rasa sesuai. That way aku boleh keep track on what to cover later.

So that’s where everything will be. Lepas ni blog ni aku pakai untuk inform pasal update jek. Takde letak artikel pepanjang. Artikel sume letak kat website. This blog will be fed to the home page of that website. So korang tak yah gi blog ni lagi, just use the above address.

Give me a couple of weeks. Makan masa ni. Ye la balik keja baru ade mase nak belajar & buat benda ni. Pastu kol 10 malam baru nak masak. Adeh. It’s ok, anything that keeps my brain working can’t be too bad, especially if I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment