Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Update

I've been meaning to update this sooner, but busy la.
__________________________________________________________

Well, video Luhur tu aku actually suke gak sound dia. The mix is better than my previous releases, because of more experience of course. And aku spend a lot of time mixing it too. But bile upload kat Youtube, the sound is disappointing. Youtube re-encode the whole thing. Video encoding dia ok gak, the picture is pretty good. But sound dia even kalo main HD pon is still lacking. Tak tau la nape dorang wat camtu. Maybe because of piracy.

In case nak dengar a better version of the same thing, here's the mp3.
File dia besar sket. Aku encode at 256kbps. Cuba compare ngan Youtube HD punya audio. You'll see what I'm talking about.
_____________________________________________________

Skrg aku tengah buat dua lagu actually at the same time. I just can't decide which one to do first. In fact there's a 3rd song. But the 3rd song aku plan nak buat arrangement sendiri, instead of faithful transcription. So the 3rd song len kali la.

But these two songs aku plan nak buat full transcription. I'm just in the mood of doing that. The problem bile buat full transcription ni, well, some parts of the song are not too interesting to transcribe. So it's time consuming since not all parts of the transcribing process is exciting enough to motivate long hours working in front of the computer.

Hopefully I'll release something in 3 weeks or so. I'm a little busy right now. Term paper pon tak tulis lagi. :(
___________________________________________________

Windows 7 is awesome!! It's what Vista should have been.  For one thing, main EWI pakai Win7 takde glitch. Nice. Mase pakai Vista aritu kejap-kejap glitch. Sakit ati tol. I thought that's how it is with EWI. Apparently it's the Vista that messed it up.

And since aku baru install Win7, aku pon install la Sonar latest punya, 64 bit punya. Ciss, plug in aku banyak tak leh pakai. Haram tol la. And they also replace some features with new ones, tak reti nak guna. :(
_________________________________________________

OMG I just found out that Guitar Pro 6 is out!! :D
Check this out.




Pretty nice huh? Dorang baru released semalam.

Kalo korang masih ingat GP3, and GP4, interface dia takde la beza sangat ngan GP5, although notation and playback capability improved in each version. GP6 lain gak interface dia. This time aku tak sure la whether all the limitations yang aku tak suka sebelum ni dah diimprovekan dalam GP6.

Tapi aku rasa kali ni aku akan beli program ni. Walaupon aku orang Asia, yang memang dalam DNA aku tanak baya untuk software, I think I’ll do it for this. So GP6 will join hanya beberapa software yang aku penah baya. :P Well, GP is playing a central role in what I do. It’s an important medium for me in sharing my work with you guys. And GP people are nice enough not to come out with a major version every year. Think about it, GP5 came out in 2005. Only 5 years later baru kuar GP6. So it’s worth the money. Skali baya 5 taun tak yah beli lagi. Minor upgrades are free.

Now the question is, utk tab baru ni nak buat pakai GP5 ke or GP6. Kalo buat pakai GP6, sape takde GP6 tak leh la bukak. But I’ll share PDF version of the tab anyway. Well I’ll see how much more I like GP6. And since aku rasa playback GP6 ni kalo bukak GP5 punya file, kena tweak sket baru sound sedap. So I’ll have to upgrade all the tabs yang aku dah released to GP6 too later. We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment